Alien Worlds is a sci-fi themed, crypto collectible and strategy game built on the WAX blockchain. Players can mine, craft and battle their way through the universe to earn crypto tokens and collect unique NFTs.
Alien Worlds allows you to mine the in-game cryptocurrency Trilium by using your NFT land plots to solve crypto puzzles. You can then use your Trilium to mint NFTs, upgrade your characters and equipment, and purchase land.
The game features a unique TRC-721 standard non-fungible token (NFT) land system that allows players to earn revenue from their plots in the game. There are currently about 1.2 million land plots available, representing about 850 trillion squares of land on the fictional planets that make up Alien Worlds.
Also read : Ways to Get Free NFT
Mining and NFTs
Players mine Trilium (TLM) crypto tokens by lending the CPU power of their devices to solve crypto puzzles. The faster and more powerful your device, the more Trilium you can mine. Trilium can then be used to mint new NFTs, upgrade characters and equipment, and purchase new land plots.
The NFTs in Alien Worlds include lands, tools, wearables, titles, and droids. These NFTs can be traded on the in-game Alien Worlds marketplace as well as on external NFT marketplaces.
What is Alien Worlds Coin?
What is the Trilium (TLM) Coin in Alien Worlds?
Trilium (TLM) is the in-game currency of Alien Worlds. It is an ERC-20 token that operates on a decreasing inflation rate and functions as the medium of exchange within the Alien Worlds metaverse.
To hold TLM tokens earned in the game, players need a WAX account. Alien Worlds follows the increasingly popular play-to-earn (P2E) model where players are rewarded with TLM for participating in the game and its Planet DAOs.
Alien Worlds is a free-to-play non-fungible token (NFT) game and decentralized finance (DeFi) metaverse built on the WAX blockchain. WAX allows interoperability with Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
The game’s economic model was designed by Dacoco GmbH, a self-described decentralized autonomous organization based in Switzerland. In addition to competing and cooperating for in-game advantages, the Alien Worlds community verifies transactions on the WAX blockchain.
The initial phases included developing the technology, building the metaverse, and launching core features. Mechanisms like NFTs, the native currency, and planets were also created. A cross-chain platform allows for multi-platform interfaces and future expansion.
TLM was first listed on the Binance Innovation Zone in April 2021, trading against USDT, BUSD and BTC. It is now available on several cryptocurrency exchanges that support it.
Is Alien Worlds Profitable?
While most players mine Alien Worlds for fun and the thrill of in-game achievements, some analytical reports suggest it is possible to earn a small passive income by strategically purchasing land and holding onto valuable NFTs. However, general profitability depends on multiple unpredictable factors and can be quite marginal for most players.
Alien Worlds (TLM) Price Prediction and Forecast 2023-2025
The future price of Alien Worlds’ TLM token will likely be influenced by network growth, adoption of play-to-earn gaming, and investor interest.
2023 Outlook: Analysts project TLM could hit $0.26 by the end of 2023 as the Alien Worlds network expands. A more realistic target for 2023 is between $0.22 to $0.23 based on industry and market factors. The high for 2023 is estimated at $0.22 to $0.26.
2024 Outlook: Long term, TLM pricing will depend on adoption of DApps and crypto payments. If interest from investors increases, TLM could average around $0.36 in 2024. The high for 2024 may reach $0.39 while the low could be $0.35.
2025 Outlook: TLM’s current price range could attract more traders in 2025, pushing the price to $0.61 if the network gains backing from financial institutions. TLM could outperform current trends to hit a median price of $0.51 in 2025. Much will depend on the broader bitcoin market trend.
How To Play Alien Worlds
To play Alien Worlds, you first need a WAX wallet to store your in-game assets like NFTs and TLM tokens.
To create a WAX wallet:
- Link your Twitter, Facebook or Google account to the WAX cloud wallet. This makes creating a wallet simple and free.
- If you don’t have a WAX wallet yet, sign up for one at wax.io.
After creating your WAX wallet:
- log into alienworlds.io using your WAX account credentials.
- Create an in-game username and select an avatar NFT. You can mine more avatars as you play.
- Accept the terms and conditions. Select “I’m ready” from the dropdown menu.
- Choose a planet to mine on. Each planet has a different mining potential based on its mining pot, fill rate and land plots.
- If you don’t own land yet, the commission rate shows what percentage of TLM you’ll pay the landowner to mine there.
- Your tool statistics determine how much TLM you can mine in one go. You can use up to 3 tools simultaneously. You’ll unlock more tools as you play.
- Once set up, click “Mine” to start earning TLM.
There are 6 planets you can mine on:
Each planet has its unique alien races, natural environments and in-game resources. Players can also compete to become Planetary Councilors and help govern the planet’s DAO.
How does play-to-earn work
How Play-to-Earn Works in Alien Worlds
There are three primary ways players earn rewards through play in Alien Worlds:
1. Mining Trilium (TLM) – Players can explore different planets and mine Trilium using their NFT tools. TLM is Alien Worlds’ in-game currency which players can then exchange for other cryptocurrencies on exchanges.
2. Trading NFTs – Players can buy and sell Alien Worlds NFT game cards on the WAX and Binance Smart Chain blockchains for profit. Or they can trade for NFT items they need or want for missions.
3. Staking Trilium – Players can stake their TLM on different planets to earn passive income and increase that planet’s reward pool. By staking TLM, players support the planet’s DAO and receive TLM rewards in return.
The value players generate comes from:
– The time and effort they put into playing
– The scarcity and demand for the NFT assets they acquire
– The utility of TLM as the game’s currency
Acquiring and Owning Land Plots in Alien Worlds
In Alien Worlds, land plots are an important part of the game economy and mining system. Each planet is made up of various land plots with different characteristics and rarity that impact mining potential.
Land Plot Basics
Each land plot has:
– A mining pot indicating how much Trilium can be mined there
– Stats like the chance to earn an NFT drop, how much TLM is earned per mining action, and a charge time multiplier
– A commission rate determining the percentage of mined TLM paid to the land owner
Land plots come in different rarities: common, rare, epic and legendary. Higher rarities generally have higher chance bonuses but also longer loading times when mining.
There are different types of land based on their features, though not all land types are available on every planet. Some land types provide an advantage for mining TLM tokens.
Buying and Owning Land
Land plots can be purchased from the in-game Alien Worlds marketplace or from other players.
Owning land provides a passive income in the form of planet taxes paid by miners. Land owners also have voting rights within the Planet DAOs that govern each planet’s economy.
DAO members can vote for governors and allocate Trilium rewards and NFTs to influence the direction of their planet.
Also read : Can we use NFT in Outerverse Game?
Alien Worlds is a sci-fi themed sandbox metaverse game built on blockchain technology. Players explore planets, mine Trilium (TLM) tokens, craft NFT items and trade assets to earn cryptocurrency rewards.
You earn money in Alien Worlds by mining TLM tokens, trading NFT assets for profit, and staking TLM to earn rewards. TLM can then be exchanged for real-world currencies on cryptocurrency exchanges.
TLM is the in-game currency of Alien Worlds. Players mine TLM by exploring planets and using NFT tools. TLM can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies, allowing players to realize the value from their in-game efforts.
To join Alien Worlds, you first need to create a WAX cloud wallet. You can then log into alienworlds.io using your WAX wallet credentials and create an in-game account.
Some Alien Worlds NFTs can be valuable, particularly land plots and rare tools/NFTs. However, like all NFTs, their value depends on scarcity, demand and how they enable utility and gameplay within Alien Worlds. Overall, most Alien Worlds NFTs have limited value outside the game itself currently.
Also read :