TikTok Fashion Trends
The COVID-19 pandemic has compelled people to get creative with how they connect. With the rise of the Chinese-made app TikTok, people have been able to create and share on its extensive user base. It’s time to check out the 2021 TikTok fashion trends that are already in your closet, along with some tips on how to wear them to make them feel fresh.
While it’s been a quiet year for the fashion world, this season has unveiled seriously bold and stylish designs. Large and in-charge blazers, bold blue bags, and sleek face masks dominated Fashion Weeks over the last few weeks.
This year, some of the most influential decades have played a huge role in this season’s looks. We’re loving every single one of them, and you can see why.
From Paris to Milan, find serious style inspiration with the top fashion trends spotted at SS21 Fashion Weeks.
TikTok is the app we haven’t been able to take our eyes off of this year.
With content that seems a bit more raw and fun than the brilliant photos that hit our Instagram feed, we are addicted to TikTok videos, TikTok Trends, TikTok songs and feel particularly inspired by the fashion we see there.
The outfits tend to have a more laid-back, avant-garde Gen-Z vibe than what I was used to seeing on other social media apps or on the street style scene, but the looks are just right. in sync for this year we were quarantined and our daily lives (and outfits) have changed.
What are top Fashion Trends on TikTok ?
1. Oversized Shoulder pad Boyfriend Jackets Create a long line silhouette and play with shapes with an 80s-inspired oversized boyfriend blazer. With the help of shoulder pads, this outerwear cinches in your waist and elongates your legs. Rock this look with a pair of straight-leg trousers or leather shorts for an ultra-modern style – colors that suit this trend are powder blue, charcoal, and neutrals. You can easily dress this up or down for an effortlessly chic aesthetic.
2. Chunky Boots As winter comes around, boots typically become a staple. Recent TikTok fashion trends indicate that black, chunky boots are going to be in this winter season. These boots can be worn with jeans, tights, and even skirts.
- How to get verified on TikTok ?
- Highest Paid TikTok Earners in 2021
- Top TikTok Trends in 2021
- Top 10 Tiktok Influencers to Follow
- Top TikTok Beauty Trends That Will Be Huge
- Frozen honey tiktok trend !
TikTok Fashion Trends
7. Black Face Masks When it comes to protecting yourself, you may as well do it beautifully. These sleek black face masks match almost any outfit you wear, and they offer great coverage for your nose and mouth. opt for a silky fabric for easier breathing or choose something with embellishments if you’re feeling fancy. The beauty behind this face-covering is the limitless styling opportunities that come along with it. Wear anything from a red trench coat to a color-blocking suit and look exceptionally stylish. From an accordion-style to a traditional shape, there are so many choices that will keep you and others safe.
11. Matching sets Yes, matching sets and sweat suits can still be worn around the house, but they work for social settings, too. We enjoy amping up these pre-planned looks with a chunky pair of white boots, a blazer, layered necklaces, or a peek-a-boo turtleneck. And, if you don’t have a matching set (or, if they’re all in your laundry pile)? You can easily create a similar monochromatic vibe with pieces in the same color family.
TikTok and Fashion
15. White Knee High Boots Swing it back to the ’60s with this classic gogo dancers inspired item of footwear – white knee-high boots. Taking its inspiration from the Youth Revolution in the mid-century, this Nancy Sinatra-approved look is a chic way to elevate your outfit. Wear it with a patterned mini dress or skirt, a rollneck, or a funky pair of leggings. This season, opt for a slouchy style for an effortless feel or keep it sleek and tight for a sexy touch.
What Tiktoker has the best style?
Stay ahead of the curve with our Influencer Insights
- Young Emperors. French Instagram and TikTok couple, Isabelle Chaput and Nelson Tiberghien are better known as Young Emperors. …
- Veronika Molnar. …
- Soha Mohammed Taha. …
- Ellen V Lora. …
- Keri Fay. …
- Daniel Simmons. …
- Denise Mercedes. …
- Alexandra Pereira.
What are the different styles on TikTok?
Here are some of the TikTok aesthetics that are dominating our algorithms
- Cottagecore. This is possibly the most culturally significant aesthetic at the moment. …
- Coconut Girl. …
- Light academia. …
- E-girl. …
What are the TikTok clothing aesthetics?
“Aesthetics,” a Gen Z-friendly term for highly stylized visual trends, are taking over pop culture. TikTok users are sharing Pinterest-esque inspiration for these looks through mood boards, fashion suggestions and more.
Who has the best style on TikTok?
- Nava Rose. thenavarose. Los Angeles, California. …
- Janice Glimmer. janiceglimmer. 167K followers. …
- Ms Kristine. mskristine. …
- Brittany Xavier. brittanyxavier. …
- Taylor Hage. tayhage. …
- Denise Mercedes. denisemmercedes. …
- BlackQueen_509. blackqueen_509. …
- Deanna Giulietti. deannagiulietti.
Where do Charli buy her clothes?
If there’s one brand Charli D’Amelio can’t get enough of, it’s Urban Outfitters. Her smocked purple crop top, in particular, has made an appearance in a few of her TikTok videos. From their athleisure-inspired sets to their flirty dresses and modern accessories, we don’t blame the star for loving the brand!
TikTok’s fantasy fashion trend is like a modern day
The trend that reminds me of Polyvore, “outfits I would wear to extremely specific events” was popularized by TikTok user andoej in March of this year.
For this trend, users post outfits they would wear to, well very specific events primarily with celebrities like watching the sunset at the beach with Taylor Swift, picnicking with Harry Styles, or flying on a private jet plane with Ariana Grande.
Here are two examples of the trend. On the left is TikTok user andoej dressed to take pictures with Emma Chamberlain.
That video also features an outfit for “successfully crashing Bella & Gigi Hadid‘s yacht party.” On the right TikTok user caroline_tuckerr shows off her outfit to make actor Timothee Chalamet fall in love with her. Her video also includes an outfit for “grabbing coffee with Taylor Swift and convincing her to have a folklore fest,” and “working on our #hottiebootcamp with megan thee stallion.”
Fashion Finds That Are So Popular on TikTok
TikTok is my new personal stylist
Whether I’m looking for a really cool outfit hack or some affordable pieces to add to my cart, you can find me scrolling for hours. For spring, influencers have been hunting down cool finds from Amazon, Zara, Levi’s, Abercrombie, and plenty more.
If you want to know what’s going to sell out by the end of May, I curated a shopping guide to the most popular must haves trending on TikTok right now. From classic jeans to sexy swimsuits, there’s something for everyone.
Now get shopping before everything goes out of stock!
TikTok has already convinced us to buy “butt-lifting” leggings, celestial home decor and insanely affordable makeup finds.
However, if you thought you were done scrolling and shopping, wait until you see the summer fashion trends that are blowing up users’ For You pages.
According to trendsetters on the app, there’s more than just florals and splashes of color coming to closets this season. Bright patterns and hues like tie-dye, tropical prints and sorbet tones are starring in video after video.
A few unexpected styles are also expected to grace many stores’ clothing racks, including cutout tops, sweat shorts and even a ’90s fashion throwback: bucket hats.
If you’re ready to dress in your summer best, we rounded up TikTok’s buzziest fashion trends for every body shape and style that we think you’ll want to add to cart ASAP.