Addison Rae Banned From Tik Tok !
Addison Rae revealed on Twitter late Thursday night that she’s been permanently banned from Tik Tok.
While the TikTok star hasn’t confirmed the reasons for the suspension, she joked that it was “time to get a job.” Rae has recently been in the spotlight for starring in the Netflix film He’s All That, a reboot of the 1999 teen comedy She’s All That and securing a multi-picture film deal with the streaming service.
Rae had over 85 million TikTok followers before her suspension, one of the most follower creators on the platform. She grew her following by performing popular dances that were trending on the platform.
Her moves even caused controversy on Fallon as they initially did not credit the dances Rae was performing. However, Fallon quickly made up for that by highlighting the original dance creators and giving them their own spotlight.
While the reasons for the TikTok suspension are still developing, I don’t think Rae needs to be looking for a job anytime soon.
Did Addison Rae Get Banned on TikTok? Creator Jokes It’s ‘Time to Get a Job’
banned from TikTok
Addison Rae has joked that it’s time for her to “get a job” after revealing to fans she has been “permanently banned” from TikTok.
The internet celebrity rose to fame on the platform but will no longer be able to access her account due to “multiple violations” of the company’s Community Guidelines.
“Well time to get a job,” Rae tweeted on Thursday night to her 4.8 million Twitter followers.
Other TikTok celebrities have been wrongfully banned due to mass reporting in the past, but it is not clear if this is what has occurred to Rae this time.
However, if the ban is legitimate, it represents a big loss in earnings for the star.
Addison Rae Is Giving ‘Little Mermaid’ In A Turquoise Bikini, And Her Abs Are 🔥
Happy belated 21st birthday to Addison Rae!
The influencer is still celebrating the milestone on the crystal clear waters of Oahu, Hawaii.
Addison was channeling her inner Ariel. She pulled of the iconic Little Mermaid color scheme flawlessly, in a turquoise string bikini and a purple sarong.
Happy 21st birthday to Addison Rae! Yes, I know it was last week. No, I don’t care. The influencer is still celebrating the milestone on the crystal clear waters of Oahu, Hawaii. She posted photographic evidence on her Instagram and wow, she looks unreal.
Laying on the rocks of what looks to be a private beach, Addison was channeling her inner Ariel. She pulled off the iconic Little Mermaid color scheme flawlessly, in a turquoise string bikini and a purple sarong. The beach fit was mostly minimal, so Addison threw on some whosits and whatsits (necklaces and bracelets) for a bit of extra glitz.
also read :
- Addison Rae Rumored To Have Been Invited To Met Gala + Emma Chamberlain
- Addison Ray tackles Kourtney Kardashian’s relationship with Scott Disick
- Highest Paid TikTok Earners in 2021: Who are the highest paid TikTokers?
- who is the most followed on instagram, twitter , facebook & tiktok
Addison Rae jokes it is time for her ‘to get a job’ after her TikTok account gets ‘permanently banned’
- The 21-year-old star revealed that her TikTok account was banned due to ‘multiple violations’ of the platform’s Community Guidelines on Thursday
- The social media sensation, who has a whopping 84.8 million followers on the platform, did not say on what caused the permanent suspension
- While other stars have been wrongfully banned due to mass reporting, the 21-year-old He’s All That actress cheekily tweeted: ‘Well time to get a job’
- As one of the video-sharing app’s most popular stars, she is reported to make an estimated $49,080 to $81,801 per TikTok post
- Her content made her the top earning TikTok influencer in 2020 with her $5 million net worth, which surpassed Charli D’Amelio
- Her rise to fame on the site helped her land brand deals with Reebok, Daniel Wellington and to become the main spokesperson for American Eagle
Meanwhile, she was named the highest-earning creator on TikTok, ahead of Charli D’Amelio, with Forbes estimating that she earned $5 million (£3.5 million) last year.
It’s not the first time a star has faced an unexpected ban from the platform, with Queen’s Brian May previously fretting about his TikTok career being over.
Taking to Instagram, the 73-year-old expressed his dismay, writing: ‘Whaaaaaat ? I guess my career on Tik Tok is over !!!
‘Is this a joke ? What did I do ! From 0 to 2 million views in 48 hours and then back to zero !!! Can somebody explain this to me ? Was my post too dangerous for Tik Tok ?!!! Do I get to appeal ? Bri’.
Thankfully, Brian’s account was later restored, with the star able to continue his dream of becoming TikTok famous.