NBA Youngboy – Heart & Soul / Alligator Walk
NBA YoungBoy Young Stunna Official Audio
YoungBoy Never Broke Again
Kentrell DeSean Gaulden, known professionally as YoungBoy Never Broke Again (also known as NBA YoungBoy or simply YoungBoy), is an American rapper.
(born October 20, 1999)
Between 2015 and 2017, Gaulden released six independent mixtapes, and steadily garnered a cult following through his work. In late 2017, Gaulden was signed to Atlantic Records. In January 2018, Gaulden released the single “Outside Today”, which peaked at number 31 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The song became the lead single for his debut studio album Until Death Call My Name (2018) which peaked at number 7 on the US Billboard 200.
NBA YoungBoy Channels The Joker With White Painted Face On IG With His Sister
NBA YoungBoy channels the Joker while hopping on his sister’s Instagram.
Artistes have long been given free rein to express themselves through their lyrics and look, and NBA YoungBoy is making full use of his artistic license. The “Villain” rapper says he will continue to do what he wants as he is comfortable in his own skin. The artiste, who is currently under house arrest, connected with fans through a Clubhouse chatroom recently where he shared with DJ Akademiks that he likes wearing makeup and just being himself.
YoungBoy Never Broke Again and Birdman Unleash ‘From the Bayou’ Mixtape
After years of anticipation, YoungBoy Never Broke Again and Birdman have finally delivered their collaborative mixtape.
From the Bayou was announced all the way back in March 2018, shortly before YoungBoy released his debut studio album Until Death Call My Name. At the time, Birdman shared the cover art, nine-song tracklist, and March 22 release date. But unfortunately for fans, the project remained in the vault over the next several years with no indication of when it would see the light of day.
At the end of last month, Birdman posted an updated cover and tracklist for From the Bayou; it now spans 13 tracks, with titles like “100 Rounds, “Choppa Boy,” “Alligator Walk,” and “How Ya Kno.”
NBA YoungBoy & Birdman Join Forces On Long-Awaited ‘From The Bayou’ Project
While it has been rumored for weeks, NBA YoungBoy and Birdman’s joint project titled From The Bayou arrived on Friday (December 10). The mixtape contains 13 tracks in total but no features made the cut.
Representing their Louisiana ties on wax, old school meets new school with the Cash Money boss trading rhymes with the Grammy-nominated YoungBoy. The project could provide a dose of nostalgia to Lil Wayne fans when Weezy teamed up with Stunna for their Like Father, Like Son album in 2006.
Birdman has spoken very highly of YoungBoy’s ability in the past and basically relayed that the sky is the limit for the 22-year-old superstar.
also read :
- 2021 Mnet Asian Music Awards : Artist of the Year: BTS. Worldwide Fans’ Choice Top 10: Stray Kids, NCT DREAM, NCT 127, ENHYPEN, TXT, BTS, BLACKPINK’s Lisa, SEVENTEEN, TREASURE, TWICE
- ‘Way 2 Sexy’ music video : Kawhi Leonard dances with Drake, Future, Young Thug in ‘Way 2 Sexy’ music video
- BLACKPINK Members Kpop Profiles: Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé (BLΛƆKPIИK) Wiki Fact. + Best K-Pop Girl Groups like Black pink
- Spotify Wrapped 2021 : Bad Bunny most-Streamed Artist on Spotify. Top Spotify’s 2021 Year-End Charts. DJ Moore Kismet Uses Spotify Artist Wrapped
- Adele will perform on Friday and Saturday nights in the Colosseum theatre at Caesars. British musician Adele has announced a Las Vegas residency, beginning from January 2022