Fortnite Inflate-A-Bull invisible glitch & Graveyard Drift quests awarding too few V-Bucks acknowledged
This action-adventure role-playing video game has reached season 8 of chapter two which started on September 13, 2021.
The first chapter, which had up to 10 seasons, ended in December 2019.
Over the course of chapter 1 and 2, there were many cosmetics, vehicles, and new locations added. And many things have also been removed from the game.
Recently, Inflate-A-Bull was added to prevent alien parasites from attacking and has a high speed to cover the map quickly. It can be purchased from Rick and Morty NPC for 25 gold.
However, some players are facing an issue with Inflate-A-Bull in Creative mode that makes them invisible while others are also affected by a bug where Graveyard Drift quests are awarding too few V-Bucks.
What’s In The Fortnite Item Shop
The headline is the brand-new Graveyard Drift Quest Pack, which gives the usually masked character Drift a vampiric makeover that includes three total styles for his new Driftwalker look, as well a slew of cosmetics to complete his Transylvanian transformation.
You can get his glider, back bling, and pickaxe bundled with Driftwalker and also enjoy getting all your money back with his included quest pack.
Like other characters that come with quest packs, you’ll merely need to complete challenges already in the game to earn V-Bucks with every milestone in Drift’s quest pack. The Graveyard Drift bundle can’t be bought with V-Bucks. Instead, it costs $15.99, but once you complete his quests, you’ll earn back 2,000 V-Bucks, or about $16 worth. Here’s everything in his bundle:
- Driftwalker skin (with two alternate styles)
- Broken Fractal Wings back bling
- Corrupted Rift Edges pickaxe
- Corrupted Tendrils glider
- Driftwalker’s Quest Pack (earns up to 2,000 V-Bucks)
If you’re not into Drift’s new scary look and prefer to dress up for Halloween in another manner, you can choose from the complete DC Comics collection which is in the Item Shop following this past weekend’s DC Fandome event. Choose from Wonder Woman, Beast Boy, Harley Quinn, and many more. Each includes their various accessories and sell for a range of about $15-20 per character bundle.
Elsewhere in the currently oversized store, you’ll find the new Kaws skin, the return of Ghoul Trooper, the sweet new Gummy Fishstick, and a lot more. While some Fortnitemares skins have disappeared, expect them to return in the days ahead so you can have one final shopping spree before Halloween. Catch everything in the Item Shop in this tweet from iFireMonkey.
The Inflate-A-Bull Got Disabled, This Is Why..
Fortnite Graveyard Drift Trailer
The NEW Graveyard Drift Quest Pack Is NOT AVAILABLE For Playstation Users!
Battle Royale Game (Epic Games)
also read :
- Where to deploy Fortnite Seismographs (Seismometer) in Misty Meadows or Catty Corner? +video. Fortnitemares: Wrath of The Cube Queen
- Garena Free Fire diamonds for free + 3 best apps to claim diamonds free of cost + Redeem Codes
- Visit Mothership or an Alien Biome Fortnite + video
- How To Find And Use The Carnage And Venom Symbiotes in Fortnite Season 8 ?
- Superman has arrived in Fortnite : How To Unlock Superman In Fortnite ?
- where is shanty town fortnite season 8 ? Find Bottles of Ghoulish Green in Shanty Town Location
Fortnite: Graveyard Drift Mission Pack Now Available; price and contents
On October 19, 2021, he reached the shop from Fortnite the Creepy Drift skin.
This suit is part of the new Graveyard Drift Mission Pack from Fortnite Battle Royale, and is part of the event Halloween 2021: Fortnitemares 2021/Nightmare Before the Tempest 2021. It is skin arrives in the Season 8 of the Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2.
In this news we tell you everything you need to know, including its price, and all the content which brings with it:
Fortnite: how to get the Creepy Drift skin from the Graveyard Drift Mission Pack
The Creepy Drift skin is part of a premium package of Fortnite Battle Royale that is bought with real money. We can find it in the section “Lots and Special Offers” of the store:
For a price of 15,99€, the Graveyard Drift Mission Pack includes all of the following:
- Creepy Drift Skin
- Backpacking accessory Fractured Fractal Wings
- Corrupted Riftblade Gathering Tool
- Hang Gliding Corrupted Brambles
- Graveyard Drift Missions, which allow us to earn up to 2,000
- V-Bucks for completing them
All objects in the package belong to the Cemetery Drift set. The Creepy Drift skin also includes three different styles:
As we have mentioned in the list above, this batch includes the following missions, with which we can win 2,000 V-Bucks:
- Complete missions of Uncommon rarity or higher (0/6) – Reward: 100 V-Bucks
- Complete missions of Uncommon rarity or higher (0/12) – Reward: 200 V-Bucks
- Complete missions of Uncommon rarity or higher (0/18) – Reward: 300 V-Bucks
- Complete missions of Uncommon rarity or higher (0/24) – Reward: 400 V-Bucks
- Complete missions of Uncommon rarity or higher (0/30) – Reward: 500 V-Bucks
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- This pack and its items are bought with real money.
- Both this skin and its accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. Then they will disappear, and it is unknown when they can return in the daily rotation.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but We can only use the skin in Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Fall into darkness and earn V-Bucks with the Fortnite Graveyard Drift Quest Pack
The options available to Fortnite players are already huge, but every few weeks new opportunities arise, with new packs, more V-Bucks and additional quests becoming available to take on. Today it’s all about the challenge of the Fortnite Graveyard Quest Pack and the free V-Bucks that it brings.
Available to purchase and download into your Fortnite base experience right now is the Graveyard Drift Quest Pack.
Priced at £12.99, this is no small throwaway addition to the Fortnite universe with it adding in some seriously dark style. It comes with a new outfit, more Back Bling, an addition pickaxe and Glider and, most importantly, the chance to gather up more V-Bucks.
It brings forth a world that has fast fallen into darkness, with only the Driftwalker remaining. It’s here where we find the most corrupt of beings taking charge, and that is where the Graveyard Drift kicks in, as you go about completing quests and earning some super cool V-Bucks in the process.
There are up to 2000 V-Bucks on offer for anyone purchasing the Graveyard Drift Quest Pack, all attached the doing well in the challenges set. But alongside that is the Driftwalker Outfit, the Broken Fractal Wings Back Bling, the Corrupted Rift Edges Pickaxe and the Corrupted Tendrils Glider.
You could say there is a ton of new cosmetic stuff included here and you’d be right.
You’ll find the Fortnite Graveyard Drift Quest Pack present and correct from a digital store of your choosing, with our favourite – the Xbox Store – sorting out Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S players.
Get involved and you can take those V-Bucks you earn into the Battle Royale, Creative and Save the World modes of Fortnite, spending them how you see fit.
Let us know in the comments if this is a pack of interest. If not, which have you previously picked up?
We absolutely loved the Vox Hunter’s Quest Pack and were slightly taken by The Lars Pack too. Were you?