Gaijin Entertainment’s popular military vehicle MMO War Thunder is currently facing a wave of negative ‘review bomb’ feedback from frustrated fans, just ahead of its 10-year anniversary celebrations. The backlash began earlier this month after Gaijin implemented several controversial changes to the in-game economy. These tweaks significantly reduced the amount of Silver Lions currency and […]
war thunder la royale vehicles
The vehicles you choose to spawn with at the beginning and find during the match can make or break your chances of winning in War Thunder La Royale.
War Thunder La Royale Best Vehicles Guide: Tanks and Planes to Use
Here are some of the best tanks and planes to use:
• M22 Locust – One of the fastest tanks available. Great for flanking and hitting enemies from behind.
• T92 – Excellent autocannon and speed. Capable of destroying aircraft quickly.
• M24 Chaffee – High mobility with a decent gun. Can attack from multiple angles.
• AMX-13 (FL11) – Very small and fast. Hard to hit but can easily penetrate enemies.
• BMP-2 – Missiles allow for ambushes from longer ranges. Turret gives good situational awareness.
• Type 89 – Exceptionally high speed. Capable of rushing enemy tanks before they react.
• A-10 – Powerful gun can destroy multiple ground targets with one pass.
• AD-4 – Very fast and hard to shoot down. Good for strafing ground targets.
• G-Lynx – Armed helicopter that is difficult to detect and shoot. Hard to escape once engaged.
• F6F-5 – Great turn rate and maneuverability. Hard for AA to track.
• F4U-1D – Speed and heavy armament allow it to engage multiple ground targets quickly.
• A-36 – Very fast dive bomber. Can kill ground targets then escape before getting shot down.
So in summary, focus on vehicles that offer high speed and maneuverability along with good firepower – especially autocannons and missiles. Aircraft are important to take down first to limit threat to your own tank. Use the vehicles’ strengths and try to avoid their weaknesses to maximize your chances of winning.