Gaijin Entertainment’s popular military vehicle MMO War Thunder is currently facing a wave of negative ‘review bomb’ feedback from frustrated fans, just ahead of its 10-year anniversary celebrations. The backlash began earlier this month after Gaijin implemented several controversial changes to the in-game economy. These tweaks significantly reduced the amount of Silver Lions currency and […]
war thunder la royale release date
War Thunder La Royale is a battle royale mode in War Thunder game where up to 64 players fight each other in tank battles set in historical locations. Players spawn in random tanks with random loadouts and have to scavenge the battlefield for better vehicles, equipment, and upgrades in order to be the last one standing.
• Choose a tank with high speed and maneuverability at the beginning of the game. Light tanks with autocannons are usually the best choice to make initial engagements.
• Destroy enemy planes and helicopters as soon as possible. They pose the biggest threat early on and provide valuable rewards.
• Load sabot rounds if available. They offer the best penetration against enemy tanks.
• Use terrain and cover to your advantage. Hide your tank behind hills, buildings, and trees whenever possible. Only expose yourself to fire when taking a shot.
• Only engage enemy tanks if you have the advantage. Frontal assaults against prepared positions usually end badly. Try to flank enemies instead.
• Repair damaged modules as soon as possible to avoid being immobilized. Carry spare parts like track links and optics.
• Look for better tanks to steal early. Abandoned tanks provide good upgrades but don’t linger too long.
• Focus on destroying enemy tanks with bounties first. They reward you more upon destruction.
• Keep moving and avoid becoming predictable. Sitting still for too long usually ends up with you getting ambushed.
• Always watch your surrounding area for enemy tanks trying to sneak up on you. Spatial awareness is key.
• Upgrade your tank in these order of preference: Firepower > Mobility > Armour.