Play Sedecordle Unlimited for Free : Fun Alternative for Wordle
Sedecordle : Guess all 16 Sedordle words in 21 tries like Wordle.
Waht is Sedecordle and How to Play?
- but you can play as much as you want and every sedecordle is a surprise!
- in Sedecordle game each guess must be a valid 5 letter word. Hit the enter button to submit.
- After each guess, the color of the tiles will change to show how close your guess was to the word.
How do you do a Sedecordle?
- The top left word has none of the letters.
- The top right word has the R in the wrong spot and the D in the correct spot.
- The bottom left word has the L in the wrong spot.
- The bottom right word has the O in the right spot and the D in the wrong spot.
- You have 21 guesses to get all 16 words correct. Good luck!
- A new sedecordle will be available each day!
Sedordle allows players to guess 16 words at the same time
becouse Just one Wordle per day is simply not enough for die-hard Wordle enthusiasts.
Sedordle hits the sweet spot between Octordle and Kilordle, where it’s just enough of a commitment that players won’t be tempted to abandon the long-winded game.
If you’re one of the veterans used to playing Kilordle regularly, Sedordle may seem like child’s play. Meanwhile, if you’re relatively new to these multi-word Wordles, 16 words at a time may seem daunting or overwhelming.
Players get 21 chances to solve 16 Wordles, which may seem like too little, but seasoned players will find it to be adequate.
It all started with Wordle, where players guessed one five-lettered word in six tries or less. Then came Duordle with two words, Quordle with four words and Octordle with eight words. Finally, we have Sedecordle, which challenges players with the task of guessing 16 words simultaneously.
If you love Wordle and want a puzzle game that takes more brain power, you’ll want to check out Quordle, Octordle, Dordle and Sedecordle. Each of these four word games look very similar to Wordle, but add more rows, columns and words to solve. Dordle requires you to solve two words at once. Quordle, four at once.