Technology is controlling our lives, and we do not even know what we would do if we did not have all we do now. Have you ever looked into the details of your smartphone, its hardware, or other specifications? If not, then you are not doing right in life because knowing your smartphone and its specifications is important. So, if you ever think of changing your smartphone because it does not have certain features, we are mentioning here the top HONOR Magic 5 specs that will automatically convince you to get this phone.
Honor Magic 5 phone:
Honor Magic 5 from the Honor Magic series is the most awaited launch that will be happening soon, as Honor itself has announced already. But we have done our research, and here is a little review about the performance and specifications of this soon-to-be-launched smartphone. Here is what we all have known till now:
- Honor Magic 5 phone is expected to be released by the end of March 2023.
- The phone will be available in 2 colors, i.e. black and glacier blue.
- Honor has kept the phone’s basic design like its other phones, i.e. round corners and a round triple camera setup at the back.
- The phone is 191g, 161.4 mm in height, and 75.5 mm wide with a depth of 7.80 mm.
- The screen size is 6.73 inches, which is almost 92.68 percent screen-to-body ratio, and the screen resolution is 2688 × 1224 pixels. The screen type is OLED with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- The charging of a 5100mAh large lithium polymer non-removable battery with 66W wired charge or wireless charging as well.
- Different sensors like ambient sensors, fingerprints, gyroscope, proximity, compass, Infrared, and gravity sensor are supported by this smartphone.
- Networks and connections that are supported by this phone include WiFi, OTG, bluetooth, IR remote control, USB, 5g, and GPS.
- The main camera at the back is triple, and one of them is 54MP wide (f/1.9), the second one is 50MP, the ultra-wide (f/2.0), and the third one is a 32MP telephoto camera (f/2.4). An image resolution of 8768 × 6144 pixels will be obtained with this camera with the 2.5x optical zoom property.
- The phone has a lot to offer when it comes to RAM (12GB) and storage (256GB).
- Last but not least, if we talk about hardware, the phone is equipped with the latest CPU model, i.e. Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and Adreno 740 GPU hardware with the latest android software.
- These are all the specifications that Honor Magic 5 is supposed to have and if by any chance you want to replace your old phone, then definitely this is the best option out there.
With all the HONOR Magic 5 specs that we have mentioned above, we guarantee you that you will not be disappointed with this phone, and these are the desired specifications in a smartphone. If you find this blog helpful, you can also check out our other blogs.