The Battle Cats – Uber Super Rare (11.3 Updated) Tier List below is created by community voting and is the cumulative average rankings from 73 submitted tier lists.
The Story of The Battle Cats
The Battle Cats game is based on a story that has many different chapters. You have to make a team of cats battle against the enemy. The enemy may be of many kinds. In the battle, you will be assigned a base and the same goes for the enemy. You have to kill the enemies and take their base. And also have to protect your base from the attack of enemies. If the enemy tries to come closer to your base you can hit them with a cannon. You have to kill all your enemies on the battlefield.
The Battle Cats Uber Super Rare Tier List
The tier list below is based on update 10.9 that went live on September 24, 2021. The update introduced a new story mode called “The Aku Realms” along with some balance adjustments to some units. The list below is the average of over 50 tier list submissions from The Battle Cats community. Due to the vast number of units, we will only take a quick overview of the units that belong to the SS, S, and A+ tiers. With that out of the way, feel free to check out the tier list below courtesy of TierMaker.
The characters of the Battle Cats game are categorized into ten groups. The leading characters in the group SS are Mitama and Jizo. They are the best of the lot. The top characters in group S are Togeluga and Tecoluga. These two cats have got the skill to freeze the enemy that’s why their role is very important. The main characters in group A+ are Yukimura and Mighty Rekon Korps. They are very fast and rapid. The leading characters in group A are Tropical Kalisa and Thundia. Most of the cats in this group are good performers but in some situations.
Some of the top characters in group B+ are Windy and Vars. They also perform well to some extent in the Battle Cats game. The main characters in group B are Zeus and Yuletide Nurse. These cats are good but not always reliable. You cannot trust them every day. The top characters in group C+ are Yoshimoto and Voli. Some of the leading characters in group C are White Rabbit and Trickster Himeyuri. The leading characters in group C- are Wolfchild Deale and Sea Maiden Ruri. These cats are not so good.
The few characters in group D are Nobunaga Unplaced -New Dark Hero and Mobius. These are just useless cats.
Mighty Rekon Korps
Warlock and Pierre
Bunny and Canard
Cat Clan Heroes
Sea Maiden Ruri
Nobunaga Unplaced -New Dark Hero
Top 10 ubers in the Battle Cats
10. Saber: Great rusher with high dps, LD, and decent niche, cooldown is also extremely short. If her stats were higher she would be higher on this list.
9. Amateratsu: 14k(10k before UL) dps to all traited enemies is op for 455 standing range. Her survivability is also very good. Only weakness is traitless and curse.
8. Jizo: He has immense stackable dps, but his usage falls off late game. Despite this, he can still be used to a great effect in his niches, which is why he isn’t lower.
7. Dart: On par with jizo, he has 13k LD rush dps, which is basically saber but better. Like amateratsu, his only weaknesses are traitless and curse.
6. Aphrodite: The best sniper in the game that has an even stronger effect against aliens. Aphrodite fulfills the best role in late to endgame and does the best at it even when compared to fest exclusives. The reason she isn’t higher is because she struggles against fast rush stages.
5. Gao: The second best standard generalist and the tied best midranger in the game sits here at fifth. He has everything you need to carry you through SOL and midgame in general, however, he struggles in endgame because of curse and the lack of LD.
4. D’arktanyan: The best rusher in the game, he has very good endgame usage because he is a durable rusher with incredible dps and an amazing niche. Even in midgame he can carry you through most advents and manics, as well as being a very good damage dealer in general.
3. Dark Kasli: Arguably the best endgame uber, Dark Kasli has 12k LD dps with curse ability and surge immune.
2. Kasli: Also arguably the best endgame uber, Kasli has 9k LD dps with a 50% kb against traited. Because Kasli can hit 3 times with her surge, she can consistently perform a triple kb if she proc, which is insane.
1. Mitama: Another uber arguably for the best endgame uber, mitama has 4k LD dps at 350 range. Despite Mitama’s offense looking rather low for a top tier uber, she has two abilities.
Mitama: Mitama is one of the best uber-rare cats in the Battle Cats game, she can strike the enemies with her ranged attacks very rapidly. Mitama forces the opponents to stay back with her damaging ranged attacks.
Uber Super Rare Cats (超激レア) are a type of Cat Unit that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule. When drawing a Rare Cat Capsule, the player has a very small chance (5%) to get an Uber Rare Cat from the current set (pool). Usually, the pools change every 2-4 days without following any regular schedule.
Papaluga is the worst non-limited uber in the game, and even with limited stuff included he’s STILL arguably the worst.
Mitama: Another uber arguably for the best endgame uber, mitama has 4k LD dps at 350 range.
- Math Games Online : Play Math Slither, Math vs Monsters, Math Agar and more
- Play PacMan Unblocked : Popular HTML5 Games in your web browser
- Play Tetris unblocked for Free : Browser-based Online Game
- Wordle unlimited unblocked : Play more than once a day + Best Spinoffs and Alternatives
- Play 1v1 LOL unblocked in web browser : Third Person Shooter like PUBG and Fortnite