What disease did Liam Payne have?
In his recent Diary of a CEO podcast appearance, Liam Payne revealed that he struggled with depression and substance use disorder during the chaotic One Direction years.
Liam James Payne is an English singer and songwriter. He rose to fame as a member of the boy band One Direction. Payne made his debut as a singer in 2008 when he auditioned for the British television series The X Factor.
(born 29 August 1993)
After being eliminated in the competition, he auditioned again in 2010 and was put into a group with four other contestants to form One Direction, which went on to become one of the best-selling boy bands of all time.
Payne worked with other producers under the monikers “Big Payno” and “Payno” creating remixes for songs by his group and Cheryl.
Liam Payne Reveals That He Hit ‘Rock Bottom,’ Experienced ‘Suicidal Ideation’ During One Direction Years
“I was worried how far my rock bottom was going to be. Where’s rock bottom for me?” the singer told host Stephen Bartlett. “And you would never have seen it. I’m very good at hiding it. No one would ever have seen it.”
In the wide-ranging conversation — in which Payne, 27, also revealed that he had split with fiancé Maya Henry after being engaged for less than a year — the “Midnight” singer said the pressure and intense fan attention the band drew during their 2010-2016 run turned him into an “angry person” who turned to prescription pills and alcohol to deal with the unexpected global stardom.
Who is Liam Payne’s wife?
Cheryl Ann Tweedy is an English singer and television personality.
Born and raised in Newcastle upon Tyne, she rose to fame in late 2002 upon winning a place in Girls Aloud, a girl group created through ITV’s Popstars: The Rivals.
While still in the group, she began a solo career in April 2009, and between then and 2014, she released four studio albums – 3 Words (2009), Messy Little Raindrops (2010), A Million Lights (2012) and Only Human (2014). Collectively, the albums included ten singles, five of which – “Fight for This Love”, “Promise This”, “Call My Name”, “Crazy Stupid Love” and “I Don’t Care” – reached the top position on the UK Singles Chart.
Cheryl was the first British female solo artist to have five number-one singles in the UK, and she held the record for the British female solo artist with the most UK number-one singles until Jess Glynne overtook her in 2018.
Who is Liam Payne’s ex-girlfriend Maya Henry?
Maya Henry is an American 21-year-old with 41,000 Instagram followers.
She’s a big tennis player, and trains for several hours each day.
Her dad is multi-millionaire Thomas J. Henry, a top lawyer based in Texas in charge of a personal injury law firm.
Her mum, who is separated from her dad, is Azteca and she has an older brother, Thomas Henry Jr.
Maya’s £4million 15th birthday party included performances from Pitbull and Nick Jonas and had a total of 400 guests.
Liam Payne Sunshine
What causes depression?
Depression is not a condition that has one specific cause. It can happen for many different reasons and have many triggers. Usually, depression doesn’t work quickly or suddenly. Instead, it develops over long periods of time and can lead to a “downward spiral.”
The four major causes of depression are:
Though there are no specific genes that we can look at and trace to depression, if your family members have had depression, you are more likely also to experience depression. The jury is still out on whether or not this link is due to learned behavior or biology.
Illness and health issues.
Physical illnesses or injuries can have a significant impact on your mental health. Chronic health issues, long-term health issues, or physical health issues that drastically change your lifestyle can cause depression. Often, your doctors will understand this and may even offer mental health treatment as a part of your overall treatment. Issues connected to your brain, hormones, menstrual cycle or menopause, low blood sugar, or sleep problems can be very impactful.
Medication, drugs, and alcohol.
Many different medications can have the unfortunate side effect of depression.
If you feel depressed after starting a new medicine or medication, you should research its side effects or talk to your doctor. There could be a better alternative they could give you. Additionally, recreational drugs and alcohol use can also cause or worsen depression. While they may initially feel like they help symptoms of depression, they will make you feel worse eventually.
Some people and personalities are just more apt to experience depression. For example, people who tend to hold in worries and stress, have low self-esteem, are perfectionists, and are sensitive to criticism are naturally more likely to be depressed.
What are the 5 levels of depression?
Types of Depression
Persistent Depressive Disorder
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
Peripartum (Postpartum) Depression
Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
Treatment Resistant Depression
what is Substance use disorder?
Substance use disorder (SUD) is the persistent use of drugs (including alcohol) despite substantial harm and adverse consequences.
Substance use disorders are characterized by an array of mental/emotional, physical, and behavioral problems such as chronic guilt; an inability to reduce or stop consuming the substance(s) despite repeated attempts; driving while intoxicated; and physiological withdrawal symptoms.
Drug classes that are involved in SUD include: alcohol; cannabis; phencyclidine and other hallucinogens, such as arylcyclohexylamines; inhalants; opioids; sedatives, hypnotics, or anxiolytics; stimulants; tobacco; and other or unknown substances.
What are the most common substance use disorders?
Alcohol use disorder is still the most common form of substance use disorder in America, fueled by widespread legal access and social approval of moderate drinking. Many Americans begin drinking at an early age. In 2012, about 24% of eighth graders and 64% of twelfth graders used alcohol in the past year.
Excessive alcohol use can increase a person’s risk of developing serious health problems in addition to the issues associated with intoxication behaviors and alcohol withdrawal symptoms. According to SAMHSA, an estimated 17 million people have an alcohol use disorder. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), excessive alcohol use causes 88,000 deaths a year.
What causes substance use disorder?
The exact cause of substance use disorder is not known. A person’s genes, the action of the drug, peer pressure, emotional distress, anxiety, depression, and environmental stress can all be factors.
Many who develop a substance use problem have depression, attention deficit disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, or another mental problem. A stressful or chaotic lifestyle and low self-esteem are also common.
Children who grow up seeing their parents using drugs may have a high risk of developing substance use problem later in life for both environmental and genetic reasons.
Commonly used substances include:
- Opiates and other narcotics are powerful painkillers that can cause drowsiness, and sometimes intense feelings of well-being, elation, happiness, excitement, and joy. These include heroin, opium, codeine, and narcotic pain medicines that may be prescribed by a doctor or bought illegally.
- Stimulants are drugs that stimulate the brain and nervous system. They include cocaine and amphetamines, such as drugs used to treat ADHD (methylphenidate, or Ritalin). A person can start needing higher amounts of these drugs over time to feel the same effect.
- Depressants cause drowsiness and reduce anxiety. They include alcohol, barbiturates, benzodiazepines (Valium, Ativan, Xanax), chloral hydrate, and paraldehyde. Using these substances can lead to addiction.
- LSD, mescaline, psilocybin (“mushrooms”), and phencyclidine (PCP, or “angel dust”) can cause a person to see things that are not there (hallucinations) and can lead to psychological addiction.
- Marijuana (cannabis, or hashish).
There are several stages of drug use that may lead to addiction. Young people seem to move more quickly through the stages than do adults. Stages are:
- Experimental use — Typically involves peers, done for recreational use; the user may enjoy defying parents or other authority figures.
- Regular use — The user misses more and more school or work; worries about losing drug source; uses drugs to “fix” negative feelings; begins to stay away from friends and family; may change friends to those who are regular users; shows increased tolerance and ability to “handle” the drug.
- Problem or risky use — The user loses any motivation; does not care about school and work; has obvious behavior changes; thinking about drug use is more important than all other interests, including relationships; the user becomes secretive; may begin dealing drugs to help support habit; use of other, harder drugs may increase; legal problems may increase.
- Addiction — Cannot face daily life without drugs; denies problem; physical condition gets worse; loss of “control” over use; may become suicidal; financial and legal problems get worse; may have broken ties with family members or friends.
One Direction, often shortened to 1D, are an English-Irish pop boy band formed in London, England in 2010.
The group are composed of Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson; Zayn Malik left the group in March 2015. The group signed with Simon Cowell’s record label Syco Records after forming and finishing third in the seventh series of the British televised singing competition The X Factor in 2010.
Liam Payne has reportedly been dropped by his management company amid concerns over his partying lifestyle. The One Direction singer, 28, signed to agency KIN in 2016 after he embarked on a solo career, but now they’ve allegedly parted ways as the firm have reached ‘the end of their tether’ with the star
LOUIS TOMLINSON was the natural leader of 1D and keen for the group to continue their chart-conquering progress.
The band One Direction has announced they are going on a hiatus to take a break. The members have said they are all exhausted and need time to themselves, but now Louis Tomlinson has come out with an interview saying that he was against the break.
Also read :
- Who is Natasha Bassett? Elon Musk’s Girlfriend : Australian Actress, screenwriter, and director
- Is Sam Hunt still married? who is Hannah Lee Fowler? What is Sam Hunt famous for?
- How much is Trisha Paytas OnlyFans? What is Trisha famous for? + Lyrics
- What is the Most Popular TikTok Trend? What is the New Challenge? tik tok viral video
- All about Adele’s Style: She dazzles in $20K leopard look
- Spice Girls reunite with Victoria Beckham: Why did she leave the group?
- Cardi B lost weight due to health issues: What is her disease? What about her behavioral Issues?
- Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Compare to Naruto: Is it worth watching?