OnePlus started off as a brand that makes affordable flagship smartphones but eventually, the company started making premium devices. Now, it appears like that company is going back to its roots of launching flagship killer smartphones. As per the latest report, the upcoming smartphone from the brand — OnePlus 10T could be a “flagship killer” […]
What is optimized charging in OnePlus?
If you’re not familiar with Optimized charging, it basically charges your phone to 80 percent and then stops. The rest of the 20 percent is charged 100 minutes before you wake up. What this means is that your OnePlus phone is not being consistently charged and it takes help from the sleep cycle detection feature. […]
What is RAM boost in OnePlus?
RAM Boost. An advanced feature, RAM boost will help you see slight performance gains on the Oneplus by predicting the apps you’re likely to launch and pre-loading them so launch times are smaller. How can I increase my OnePlus one memory? Open the Settings on your OnePlus phone. Now go to About Device and tap […]
Do OnePlus phones slow down over time?
Anandtech’s conclusion is that OnePlus is “blacklisting popular applications away from its fastest cores, causing slowdown in typical workloads such as web browsing.” The site tested Chrome and Twitter performance extensively, but concluded that the slowdown “applies to pretty much everything that has any level of. Why is my OnePlus so slow? Try to update […]
Do OnePlus phones last long?
Any OnePlus you buy should last at least five years before it totally dies. And that is a conservative estimate. If you treat your OnePlus phone well, it’s conceivable the phone could last a decade or more. Of course, by this time the software would be so antiquated it would be lacking even basic modern […]
Which OnePlus phone is worth buying?
Oneplus 9. You also get just as much power here as on the Pro (or as on most 2021 flagships), thanks to a Snapdragon 888 chipset and up to 12GB of RAM. Plus the same size (4,500mAh) battery, with just as fast 65W charging – though the wireless charging is slower here, at 15W. Which […]
OnePlus is now working on the OnePlus 10T Smartphone and looks like we have some huge upgrades coming in. This device will have Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Chipset and some huge upgrades in terms of Camera. OnePlus 10 Ultra / OnePlus 10T is coming very soon.