What TikTok video made Bella Poarch famous?
Bella Poarch has officially earned the most likes on a TikTok video with a whopping 40.2 million likes for simply bopping her head to Millie B’s ‘M to the B’. The video, which was posted in August 2020, made the 2016 track reach a global audience and sparked a host of copycat videos.
What is the most viewed video on TikTok Bella Poarch?
TikToker and music artist Bella Poarch celebrated the one-year anniversary of the TikTok that made her famous – a lip sync of Millie B’s ‘M to the B’ – with an iconic duet of the original video. The TikTok catapulted Poarch to fame after only being on the social media app for four months.Aug 18, 2021
Bella Poarch BEST TikTok Compilation
Like any influencer, Bella makes part of her money by, you know, wielding her influence. Bella posts sponsored content across multiple social platforms, and according to Exact Net Worth, she pulls in around $30,000 for a sponsored TikTok and anywhere from $13,000 to $23,000 for sponsored IGs.
Bella Poarch Net Worth is $ 2 Million in 2021.
Why is the song popular on TikTok? The song is by Blackpool- based British grime artist, Millie B, who was fifteen when the song was released in 2016. The song is a diss track aimed at another grime artist known as Soph Aspin, and the pair regularly “sent for” each other via the BG Media YouTube page.
also read :
- Charli D’amelio Vs Addison Rae TikTok Dance Battle
- Is Addison Rae the Most Famous Person in the World? TikTok’s Biggest Star
- Santa tracker: See when he will arrive at your house on Christmas Eve. Who tracks Santa on Christmas Eve?
- Watch Music Video : Jessica Darrow – Surface Pressure From “Encanto”. See Disney’s Encanto now streaming on Disney+
- Which is the most played Christmas song? What is the top 10 Favourite?