Mega Millions results ; jackpot worth $74 million
The Mega Millions jackpot just keeps growing as there was no winner of the $74 million jackpot for the drawing held on Friday, Nov. 19.
That means the drawing on Tuesday, Nov. 23 will be worth $83 million with a cash option of $59.3 million.
- The Mega Millions numbers for Nov. 20: 5-23-52-53-59
- The Gold Mega Ball: 18
- The Megaplier: 5
- Mega Millions winners for Nov. 20:
· Along with no grand prize winner, no one matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million.
In Michigan, three tickets sold won $2,500 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 177,667 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 6,767 tickets sold won at least $4 in the drawing.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega Ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball drawing is Saturday, Nov. 20 with an estimated jackpot of $205 million and a cash option of $148.1 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Saturday, Nov. 20 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.05 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is worth an estimated $214,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last players from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot is the Wolverine FLL lottery club which claimed a $1.05 billion jackpot in March. With their winnings, the group plans to give back to the community.
And while they were lucky winners, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland in 2019 went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Mega Millions Winning Numbers: Did Anyone Win November 19 Jackpot?
Nobody won the Mega Millions jackpot, which reached a sum of $74 million ahead of the Tuesday night drawing. Even though there were plenty of smaller monetary prizes there were no first or second place winners.
The winning numbers pulled on Friday, Nov. 19, were 5, 23, 52, 53, 59, with a gold Mega Ball of 18. The Megaplier was 5X, which would quintuple the winnings for anyone who purchased it.
Watch the winning Mega Millions lottery numbers being pulled below.
There were no instant millionaires that resulted from the latest Mega Millions drawing. Players who would have hit the Match 5 would have taken home $1 million apiece. However, players who would have matched five numbers with the 5X Megaplier would have won a $5 million prize.
Despite the lack of millionaires, eight players managed to hit the Match 4 and the gold Mega Ball, winning $10,000.
Unverified Photos Of Tennis Player Peng Shuai Posted Online
Meanwhile, there were only two players that hit the Match 4 with the gold Mega Ball and 5X Megapliers, which put their winnings for the night at $50,000. The rest of the prizes from the drawing ranged between $2 and $2,500.
Since the latest Mega Millions jackpot worth an estimated $74 million with a cash value of $52.9 million went unclaimed, it will continue to grow.
The next lottery drawing will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 23 at 11 p.m. EST, and will be worth $83 million with a cash option of $59.3 million.
Powerball winning numbers for Saturday
Is today your lucky day?
Here are the Powerball winning numbers for Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021:
40 – 43 – 48 – 59 – 69 and Powerball 19
Powerplay was 3x
The jackpot was an estimated $205 million with a cash option of $148.1 million, according to the Powerball website.
There are now three chances to win the Powerball each week – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Meanwhile, the Mega Millions jackpot is at $83 million with a cash option of $59.3 million, according to the Mega Millions website.
Until recently, lottery winners in New Jersey were required to be identified, but now winners will be able to stay anonymous under a new law that was signed by Gov. Phil Murphy.
Top 10 Powerball Jackpots
- $1.586 billion, Jan. 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida, Tennessee
- $768.4 million, March 27, 2019: Won in Wisconsin
- $758.7 million, Aug. 23, 2017: Won in Massachusetts
- $730 million, Jan. 20, 2021: Won in Maryland
- $699.8 million, Oct. 4, 2021: Won in California
- $687.8 million, Oct. 27, 2018: Two winners in Iowa, New York
- $590.5 million, May 18, 2013: Won in Florida
- $587.5 million, Nov. 28, 2012: Two winner in Arizona, Missouri
- $564.1 million, Feb. 11, 2015: Three winners in North Carolina,
- Puerto Rico, Texas
- $559.7 million, Jan. 6, 2018: Won in New Hampshire
Alpena County Man Wins $696,110 Super Lucky 7s Fast Cash Jackpot
An Alpena County man said winning a $696,110 Super Lucky 7s Fast Cash jackpot feels “pretty dang good!”
The lucky player, who chose to remain anonymous, bought his winning ticket at the K&T Party Store, located at 10084 M-32 West in Herron. Herron is about 15 miles West of Alpena.
“I don’t play the Fast Cash games too often, but the Super Lucky 7s game looked like something new and fun to try,” said the 37-year-old player. “When I got my ticket, the first ‘Jackpot+$250K’ symbol caught my eye, and that ended up being the number I won on. I couldn’t believe it!”
The player recently visited Lottery headquarters to claim the big prize. With his winnings, he plans to pay bills and then save the remainder.
“Winning feels pretty dang good,” said the player.
Available Fast Cash games are:
- Wild Time Progressive – Each $2 ticket offers players a chance to win prizes ranging from $2 up to $500 and 20 percent of the
- Fast Cash progressive jackpot.
20X The Cash – Each $5 ticket offers players a chance to win prizes ranging from $5 up to $2,500 and 50 percent of the Fast Cash progressive jackpot.
- Diamond Wild Time Progressive – Each $5 ticket offers players a chance to win prizes ranging from $5 up to $3,000 and 50 percent of the Fast Cash progressive jackpot.
- Money Match – Each $5 ticket offers players a chance to win prizes ranging from $5 up to $4,000 and 50 percent of the Fast Cash progressive jackpot.
- Mega Money Match – Each $10 ticket offers players a chance to win prizes ranging from $10 up to $5,000 and 100 percent of the Fast Cash progressive jackpot.
- Doubler Wild Time Progressive – Each $10 ticket offers players a chance to win prizes ranging from $10 up to $6,000 and 100 percent of the Fast Cash progressive jackpot.
- Jackpot Slots – Each $10 ticket offers players a chance to win prizes ranging from $10 up to $5,000 and 100 percent of the Fast Cash progressive jackpot.
- Lucky 7s – Each $10 ticket offers players a chance to win prizes ranging from $10 up to $4,000 and 100 percent of the Fast Cash progressive jackpot.
Super Lucky 7s – Each $20 ticket offers players a chance to win prizes ranging from $20 up to $9,000 and 100 percent of the Fast Cash progressive jackpot, plus $250,000.
- Jumbo Jackpot Slots – Each $20 ticket offers players a chance to win prizes ranging from $20 up to $10,000 and 100 percent of the Fast Cash progressive jackpot plus $250,000.
No Tickets Sold With All Six SuperLotto Plus Numbers
There were no tickets sold with all six numbers in Saturday evening’s SuperLotto Plus drawing and the estimated jackpot for Wednesday’s drawing will grow to $37 million.
A ticket with five winning numbers, but missing the Mega number, was sold at a gas station in San Jose and is worth $38,837, the California Lottery announced.
The numbers drawn Saturday night were 2, 27, 28, 35, 45 and the Mega number was 3. The
(originally known as The Big Game in 1996 and renamed, temporarily, to The Big Game Mega Millions six years later)
Mega Millions is an American multi-jurisdictional lottery game; as of January 30, 2020, it is offered in 45 states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The first (The Big Game) Mega Millions drawing was in 2002; see below. What is now Mega Millions initially was offered in six states; the logo for all versions of the game following the retirement of The Big Game name featured a gold-colored ball with six stars to represent the game’s initial membership, although some lotteries insert their respective logo in the ball.
(a gambling grand prize or payout)
A progressive jackpot is a jackpot which increases each time the game is played but the jackpot is not won.
When the progressive jackpot is won, the jackpot for the next play is reset to a predetermined value, and resumes increasing under the same rule.
Powerball is an American lottery game offered by 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
It is coordinated by the Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL), a nonprofit organization formed by an agreement with lobbyists and US corporations. From its inaugural drawing on April 19, 1992, until August 21, 2021, Powerball drawings were held twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday); a third weekly drawing (held Mondays) was added on August 23, 2021.
Drawings are held every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday evening at 10:59 p.m. Eastern Time, at Universal Studios in Orlando, with Sam Arlen, Michelle Liles and Laura Johnson as hosts. The drawings are audited by Carol and Company.
also read :
- EuroMillions jackpot of £184m is largest lottery prize in UK : biggest lottery
- New York Lottery : Woman Claims $10 Million NY Lottery Prize and Man Wins $1 Million
- Bitcoin All time high : Dow Jones Falls As Bitcoin Hits Record High! Ethereum Hit Record Highs As Crypto Market Rallies
- Top Cryptocurrency Traders To Follow + Most INFLUENTIAL People in Crypto
- Crucial Crypto Amendment Fails in US Senate : Lone Senator
- Shiba inu coin price hits a new record as Robinhood petition . buy opportunity before SHIB doubles again
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Hits New All-Time High, Becomes Most Traded Cryptocurrency on Coinbase. Elon Musk: We expect $1.20 per SHIBA INU !
- Why Shiba Inu Is Skyrocketing? Shiba Up 216% after Elon Musk’s tweet ?
- Is Buying Bitcoin Investing ? Billionaire Bill Miller’s Investment Company Owns $44.7 Million Worth Of Bitcoin